Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
: Aeronautic-Avionic Engineering level3, Aeronautic-Avionic Engineering2 level3, Bio-Engineering, CAD-Drafting, Chemical Engineering, Civil & Structural Engineering, Electrical-Electronics Engineering, Energy-Nuclear Engineering, Environmental and Geological Engineering, General-Other: Engineering, Industrial-Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture-Marine Engineering, RF-Wireless Engineering, Systems-Process Engineering Location:
Fort St. John, BC, BC
Job Title: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME M1 Licence)
Job Category: Safety Sensitive
Position Type: Consideration being given to individuals interested in providing rotational contract work Fly In/Fly Out (departures out of Calgary or Edmonton); onsite accommodations may be available. Preference would be given to individuals interested in a permanent Full Time position.
Location: Fort St. John
- Senior Licensed Engineers start at $32.00 per hour; additional consideration given for dual rated AME's and individuals with endorsements on current fleet
- Annual Tool Allowance provided
Direct Report: Base Crew Chief
Posting Expires: When suitable candidate is selected.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the required qualifications, please send copy of your cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com. Please List “YXJ – Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
” in the subject line.
We appreciate all interested applications; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This position is responsible for maintaining the integrity of North Cariboo Air’s aircrafts and upholding our Safety Management System.
Role and Responsibilities?
- Daily line maintenance of all company types, trouble shoot & repair snags
- Routine maintenance, component replacement
- Scheduled inspections on all aircraft types up to A-Checks.
o Heavy maintenance completed through third parties
- Complete all required documentation
- Actively supports the company Safety Management System by participating in the program and acting appropriately for their role as defined within the SMS Manual
- Other duties as assigned
Base Aircraft Types: B200 & B1900D
- Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Technology Program
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience, with a M1 or M2 license; preferably with experience and type training on the below noted aircraft types
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude & excellent troubleshooting skills
- Often on feet for extended periods of time.
- Occasional lifting of over 50lbs
- Must be able to obtain a Transport Canada Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC) & AVOP
- Experience with RAAS, an asset
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the required qualifications, please send copy of your cover letter and resume via email to careers @flynca.com. Please List “YXJ – Aircraft Maintenance Engineer” in the subject line.