North Cariboo Flying Service Ltd.
600 Palmer Road NE
Calgary, Alberta (Canada)
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME M1 Licence)
Fort St. John, BC
Position Type: Consideration being given to individuals interested in providing rotational contract work Fly In/Fly Out (departures out of Calgary or Edmonton); onsite accommodations may be available. Preference would be given to individuals interested in a permanent Full Time position.
- Senior Licensed Engineers start at $32.00 per hour; additional consideration given for dual rated AME's and individuals with endorsements on current fleet
- Annual Tool Allowance providedDirect Report: Base Crew Chief
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for maintaining the integrity of North Cariboo Air’s aircrafts and upholding our Safety Management System.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Daily line maintenance of all company types, trouble shoot & repair snags
- Routine maintenance, component replacement
- Scheduled inspections on all aircraft types up to A-Checks.
- Heavy maintenance completed through third parties
- Complete all required documentation
- Actively supports the company Safety Management System by participating in the program and acting appropriately for their role as defined within the SMS Manual
- Other duties as assigned
Base Aircraft Types: B200 & B1900D
- Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Technology Program
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience, with a M1 or M2 license; preferably with experience and type training on the below noted aircraft types
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude & excellent troubleshooting skills
- Often on feet for extended periods of time.
- Occasional lifting of over 50lbs
- Must be able to obtain a Transport Canada Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC) & AVOP
- Experience with RAAS, an asset
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the required qualifications, please send copy of your cover letter and resume via email to careers @flynca.com. Please List “YXJ – Aircraft Maintenance Engineer” in the subject line. We appreciate all interested applications; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.